Australia is a great place to be whether you are a citizen living there or just as a tourist. However, it is also a great place for students. This is because the Land Down Under offers numerous endless opportunities to those looking to pursue their higher education.
With numerous reputed universities offering various courses for students to pursue, Australia has been a very strong contender in giving stiff competition to the US or UK in terms of being the best study destination. But is it expensive? How affordable are the courses being offered? These are some questions that would immediately come to mind while considering the possibility of study loans for abroad.
Well, let us take a look at 4 of the most affordable Master’s courses, and what reputed Australian universities are charging for students to pursue them:
Masters of Information Technology
As we all know, the digital world is constantly blooming and shows no signs of decline for many years to come. This means that those who are IT degree holders would have an ample amount of opportunities. Australia has over 30 universities that offer courses in Information Technology. Some of the reputed Australian universities that offer this course at the best prices are:
• Queensland University of Technology: AUD 28,700 per year
• Curtin University of Technology: AUD 29,400 per year
• University of Tasmania: AUD 29,750 per year
• James Cook University: AUD 30,000 per year
• Deakin University: AUD 30,520
Masters of Business Management
MBA is one of the most sought-after courses not just in Australia, but in the world. Australia has many reputed universities offering MBA courses with specializations in strategic management, human resource management, finance, international business, marketing management, entrepreneurship, health services, and e-commerce.
The best universities offering MBA courses at affordable rates are:
• Western Sydney University: AUD 28,760 per year
• University of Tasmania: AUD 30,750 per year
• University of South Australia: AUD 36,500 per year
• Monash Business School: AUD 36,800 a year
• La Trobe Business School: AUD 38,000 per year
Please note that these rates will differ as per the specialization you choose.
Masters of Science
Australia is well-known for universities offering specializations for students pursuing their M.Sc which include biological science, computer science, mathematics and statistics, environmental science, and many more.
The Australian universities offering M.Sc at economic rates are:
• Victoria University: AUD 31,600 per year
• Edith Cowan University: AUD 31,850 per year
• RMIT University: AUD 36,480 per year
• James Cook University: AUD 37,600 per year
• University of Western Australia: AUD 39,800 per year
Masters of Engineering
Those interested in Engineering will be glad to know that Australian universities offer all the major specializations in Engineering such as mechanical, electrical, computer science, chemical, civil, biomedical, and many more. Some of the best Australian universities offering these courses are:
• Queensland University of Technology: AUD 30,200 per year
• University of Melbourne: AUD 33,024 per year
• University of South Australia: AUD 34,200 per year
• Deakin University: AUD 34,448 per year
• RMIT University: AUD 35,520 per year
Please note that the course fees will differ based on your chosen specialization.
So, these were the best courses that most students are currently looking to pursue in Australia. If you are thinking about this too and are worried about the finances, we at Avanse can help you out by offering study loans for abroad that will take care of all your needs. Get in touch with us anytime and we will be glad to assist.
We hope that you find this article to be useful, all the best!
We always aim to offer you competitive interest rates on your Avanse Education loan.
The rate of interest on your loan is calculated as: Interest Rate = Avanse Base Rate + Spread.
Our current Base Rate is 14.25% (WEF 01.05.2023).
The Spread is floating and is based on analysis of overall credit and course profiling.
This rate is subject to the terms and conditions of Avanse Financial Services Ltd.